Monday, October 17, 2011

I think the morning sickness is gone! 15w2d

I woke up on Saturday with NO SICKNESS! None! It just hit me while I was making breakfast, that I felt normal, and I felt pretty great all day. Sunday rolls around and I still felt pretty good! Here we are on Monday and I think I might be cured. :) It was 15 weeks on the dot last Saturday.

Jack and I also listened to the heartbeat on Saturday and it was 151...still thinking it's a boy. So the only things that are still sticking around are feelings of being tired even after 9 hours of sleep and this bad taste in my mouth ALL THE TIME. This is definitely pregnancy related. I didn't have it with Jack but it started soon after I got pregnant with #2. Yuck!

Next week I go in for my 16 week appointment. It will be pretty routine but one step closer to seeing my baby again on November 11!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going great! Congrats on the end of your morning sickness. That is wonderful news. Kind of jealous of the nine hours of uninterrupted sleep. LOL. I haven't slept through the night since I was pregnant with Emily! Can't wait to find our if you are having a girl or a boy. We put our money on team pink but we will have to see. The heartbeat would be more "boy" if it works that way though! Keep us all posted.

    ReplyDelete