Monday, March 5, 2012

35 weeks 2 days - Head Down!




Today Eric and I went in for a growth ultrasound and I was sure the baby was still transverse because I still feel him on the sides. Well, that must be his little hands because baby boy is head down! He is measuring 6lbs 2oz and looks perfect. We have great pictures of his face and many people think he looks like Jack. I didn't see it at first but maybe so.

I am also 1cm! Last time I was 1cm I had an epidural and my water had broken! I know that I can walk around like this for awhile but the dr. is hopefully that I won't go a full 40 weeks. If I go past 40 weeks, I might have to be induced. Since I'm switching to Heparin, I won't have to be if things happen on time. Hooray!!

I am really excited now but there is still so much to do! I know it doesn't all have to be done but I do need some things like pacifiers, stuff for my pump, sheets on the bassinet. Stuff like that. My next appointment is march 14th so maybe there will be progress by then. I do still have 2 weeks until I am full-term so nothing needs to happen until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment