Thursday, February 2, 2012

30w 5d - Contractions


Let’s see…what is new. Well, I have been having more contractions lately. Actually for the last 3 weeks. According to the doctor’s office, 6 or more in an hour is too many. There have been times when I’ve had 14-17 in an hour. When I call, they usually say to drink a lot of water and lay on my side. If they do not stop, then come in. At the last doctor visit, I was told that they are nonproductive contractions but to still follow the advice above. I go back in on Monday, February 6 so we’ll see.

I will likely be in the hospital in 2 months from today! Yikes! I am not ready. I am physically getting ready but not mentally. This is going to be a challenge, no doubt. I think the baby is still breech because I’m getting kicks where his head should be and I think I can feel a hard bump under my diaphragm. Again, we’ll see at the dr.

Jack is getting very excited. He kisses and talks to my tummy and asks when the baby is coming. I really can’t wait for the two of them to meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment