Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things are looking up

Yesterday I had my second blood draw to test my hcg level to make sure it is still coming down. I was hoping that it would be at least half of what it was last week but not ever believing that it would be (It was 1039 last week). The nurse called me back and said I had a very good drop and now I was at 192!! Holy moly! That is fantastic! So now I go back July 1 to check it again and hopefully it will be 0. :)

We had a great father's day last week. Saturday dad played golf with Eric, Patrick and Victoria while Jack and I visited my very best friend for her birthday. We all met back in Burlington for dinner and then back to Pat's to visit. It was nice to be together. Sunday Eric got a card and magnet from Jack, which had a picture of the two of them on it. Then we made our way to church and to lunch afterwards. It was a great day. Jack played with his favorite cousin for a few hours and then crashed on the way home. I had to wake him up at 5:30pm!

So all in all it was a great weekend. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment