Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Angel Baby in Heaven

Wednesday, June 1, I started spotting and called the Doctor. I knew the news would not be good. This is exactly what happened with the first pregnancy at exactly the same time. They didn’t call back so I decided to pick up Eric and go to the office in case they could fit me in. There was no way I would wait until the next day. I talked to the receptionist and they fit me in for an ultrasound at the end of the day.

We go into the room and the ultrasound tech begins. We can see the baby but no heartbeat can be found. After she takes some measurements (baby measures 6weeks) and we are finished, she takes us into a room to wait for the doctor. At this point, I have prepared myself for this moment and am not as devastated as I was the first time. I can’t explain it except to say that God granted me and Eric peace that only he can give. We know that there was something wrong with this baby and we will have to wait a little while before we can meet him/her. I now know what to expect and I know that having another baby is possible. After all Jack was the result of a miscarriage.

The doctor says we can try again right away so hopefully in a few months we will start another journey. For now, I am thankful for the beautiful son I have and amazing husband that loves me. We will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday and he has been my rock over the last six years. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment