Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cannot get enough! 8w3d

Subway that is. I am totally craving the oven roasted chicken sub from Subway with LOTS of pickled banana peppers. I had it yesterday for lunch and again today. Eric said he would go pick one up for me last night at 9pm but I just didn't have the heart. So, I settled for crackers and cheese with a pickled jalapeƱo on top. Sooooo good! I also had 2 pickles. I feel like such a cliche but it was really what I wanted.

I'm feeling ok today. I was really sick yesterday until about 2pm so I'm glad that didn't repeat itself. It is getting harder and harder to hide my bump so if people find out, I guess it's ok. I don't have a lot of baggy clothes and don't want to by them just to hide this.

I have my health educator appointment Thursday and then my appointment with the doctor the following Wednesday.

Here I am at 8 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jennifer! I ate pickled peppers from a jar my whole first trimester with Alex, LOL.

    ReplyDelete