Thursday, November 10, 2011

Exciting Week! 18w 5d

Tomorrow Eric and I will have the anatomy scan where they will look at all of the baby's body parts and tell us if everything is fine. Normally, people also find out the gender. I'm wondering if we're going to see something that gives us a clue. I wouldn't be too upset if that happened. :)

I am also feeling the baby now. I've been feeling what I thought was the baby for a few weeks but it's only one bump and then nothing for days. Now, consistently, I feel him/her after dinner when I'm sitting on the couch. What reminded me that I needed to do this entry was feeling the baby while sitting at my desk. It is really the coolest and most surreal thing ever. There is a life in there! It still blows my mind.

Jack has made up his mind that he wants a girl and he wants to name her Princess. That comes from one of his favorite cartoons. :) I don't think he'll be too disappointed if it is a boy though. He's been rocking his baby doll and feeding it, etc so he'll be ready for the baby. I think he is so excited! I hope it stays that was once he/she is here. I'm still thinking boy but now I'm not 95% certain like I was before.

Aggg! I can't wait for our appointment tomorrow. I'll have some pictures and will scan them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment