Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21w 3d


There is not much new to report but I thought I would check in. Most days I feel pretty good but there are some, today is one, where I'm not feeling that well. I'm not sure if anything triggers it. I don't think so and I have heard where some women are ok for a few weeks and then in the middle late part of the pregnancy they begin to feel sick again. Blech.

Jack is really liking the idea of a little brother. Yesterday he told me and Eric that Daddy, Mommy, Baby Brother and Jack would make a good team. :) I swear, he melts my heart on a daily basis. He's also telling people that the baby will cry a lot and that he's going to rock it and feed it. I'm trying to get him to understand that babies cry and that is their way of communicating. I want him to be as prepared as he can be.

That's about it. I have a routine appointment on December 9th and will get another ultrasound around the second week of January to check the growth. I'm feeling the little guy daily but it's still not strong enough for Eric to feel. The picture I've posted is from 21 weeks.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment