Monday, September 19, 2011

Hearing the Heart beat 10w 4d

I'm not as good this time around at blogging. You are much busier with toddler and I guess that's why. I pulled out my doppler to see if I could hear the baby's heart beat. When they looked at the doctor's office they pushed hard and looked low so that's what I did. Low and behold I found it! It took me a few minutes but I heard it beating at 169 bpms. It brought the biggest smile to our faces. I've tried a couple of times since then and haven't had as much success. I think I hear 2-3 beats and then it's gone. The baby must be moving around a lot in there. Plus I am so much bigger at night and bloated and that doesn't help. I did hear it Saturday morning so I was happy.

Tomorrow I have my first OB appointment and they will listen for the heart beat there. Friday we have the NT scan (ultrasound) and I can't wait! Here I am at 11 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment