Thursday, September 29, 2011

NT Scan went great! 12w5d




We got to see our precious baby today! I can't believe how much it has grown in a week. :) I've posted pictures below of his/her hand and profile. We saw him moving around more and saw his hands in front if his face. The tests went great and there is a very slim chance of the baby having Down Syndrome or Trisomy 18, which is a chromosomal defect.

The tech also asked if we wanted to know the gender and I said no and then asked her if she could tell. She said oh yeah, it's pretty obvious. :) I'm thinking boy! The heart rate is 157. I would love another sweet boy.

Eric and I also told Jack last night. He was so cute. I stuck out my belly and said do you see my belly? What do you think is in there? He said, Jackson Leo Hudson! haha I said no, you're out here. Then we showed him the last ultrasound and I asked him what that was. He said, a baby. I said, do you think that baby is in here? He said yes! Then he asked where its mommy was :) I said I'm its mommy and this is its daddy and you are its big brother! He just got this big smile on his face. :) Then we were talking about what he was going to teach the baby and how he was going to help. He's so sweet. Then he changed the subject and played with his trains. :)

So, all looks well! My next appointment is October 27 and then the anatomy scan is November 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment