Friday, May 20, 2011

6weeks 1day - Hungry 24/7

I am so tired of being hungry 24/7! I say that but am happy I am still having symptoms. :) I am truly ALWAYS hungry. I maybe can go 1-2 hours without eating. Today I had breakfast #1 at 6:30am and #2 at 8:00am. Now I want lunch!

I have an appointment with the hematologist a week from today but have already started my Lovenox injections. They are no fun but not has bad as the first time with Jack. I'll do whatever I have to do.

I took a picture last night to start keeping track of my belly. This is the 6 week photo. I think I am a little bigger than my 7 week photo with jack. I'm hoping to show sooner this time. I love a pregnant belly!

Finally, I want to wish my amazing husband a wonderful birthday! I hate that he has to study for the CPA but hopefully we can enjoy a nice dinner, cake, and ice cream with our little man tonight. I am so lucky to be with a man who is such a kind, loving, father and husband. How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment