Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The morning sickness has arrived (5w6d)

Well, last week I was saying that I was worried that I wasn't sick and now I am! It's no fun but it does help me feel better about the baby growing as it should. I am still not as sick as I was with Jack at this time but each day it has gotten slightly worse.

Time is moving rather quickly this week so hopefully that will be the case next week and we'll get to see our little bean soon! One week from tomorrow, actually. If you happen to be reading this, please pray! I believe in the power of prayer and know it works. Please pray that the baby's heart begins to beat and beats strong and that all of the organs and limbs develop as they should. This is the week that the heart miraculously begins to beat and that is what we are hoping to see on the ultrasound next week.

Thank you and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment