Monday, May 9, 2011

Ultrasound has been scheduled!

My hormone levels look great. On April 27th they were 26. On April 29 they were 78 and five days later on May 4, they were 588! They are supposed to double every 48 hours and they are so Dr. Taavon felt like things were going well so he scheduled my first ultrasound for May 13 at 3:30 pm. We should be able to hear the heartbeat at that point. I am a little afraid that it will be too early to hear it. From what I've read, the heart starts beating around 6 weeks. If we are just a day too early, we won't hear it and then I will be so nervous! I'll probably have to wait another week or so and that will be awful.

Ugh, I am such a worry wart. Worrying about something that has never even happened yet. As for symptoms, just super tired and icky feeling. Not as sick as I was but again the sickness is what made me feel like everything was ok. I should be happy that I'm not sick 24/7 but again, I'm worried. I guess that's what being a mom is all about :)

More news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment