Monday, May 23, 2011

Sick! 6w4d

Oh man, I should be careful what I wish for. I am sick! I took my first Zofran on Sunday after throwing up before church. This morning things are really iffy and I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. I am still super tired too. I took a 2-hour nap with Jack on Saturday and went to bed at my normal time of 10pm. Usually I have a hard time sleeping after a nap like that. And right now it is 9am and I feel like I could easily go back to bed a sleep for hours.

Yesterday I noticed that my t-shirt was tight around my stomach and I look down and see a belly! I know that there is no way this could be from the baby because it is the size of a sesame seed so it has to be bloat. Even still, my belly didn't poke out this far with Jack! I guess it's true that you show sooner with the second baby even if it is just bloating. I can't say I mind though. :)

I've posted a picture of me with Jack at 7 weeks and then me with #2 at 6 1/2. What a difference! I am in red pants with the Jack picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment